Monday 10 February 2014

January in Photos

My month in photos...

My first photo of 2014 - NYE fireworks.

My family and I went to Southbank for the day - My sister Georgia and I at lunch.

My family and I went to Southbank for the day - Georgia and I 'Swimming in the city'.


Georgia and I using the face mask we bought from Lush cosmetics - We look like the Hulk, ha. 

My friend Martelle and I, enjoying our 'Fondue for two'.

Georgia and I on a sushi date.

Georgia and I made some yummy green juice. 

My friend Caroline and I went to watch Frozen for the second time. #obsessed

Lunch date with two of my friends, Taylor and Tyla.

My beautiful mums birthday dinner.

My best friend Kim's birthday - A flashback to when we were little.

Australia Day firworks - Georgia and I. 

Australia Day - Bike taxi's with Georgia, Caitlin and my cousin Hayley.

Coffee date with my two friends Mikhala and Lexi.

And last but not least -  Saying goodbye to my good friend Danica who has left to join the Navy.

January (2014) was a really good month. 

Follow me on Instagram (@madelinedean)

Love Mad


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11749835/?claim=q8urstrubc7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment