Friday 14 February 2014

Valentines day

Hi,
So today is valentines day. The answer to your question; no i don't have a valentine but... to me valentines day is all about the sweats and treats!!!

Mum and I started the day by making my younger sister and brother, heart shaped french toast before they left for school.
We then went to our favourite cupcake shop called Breezy's Cakes and my goodness they have the best tasting cakes ever!


Look how cute their v-day cupcakes are and they didn't even have all of them out yet. 

We bought an assortment of yummy cupcakes!

Mmmm chocolate my fav!!!

We went to my Nanna's house to visit her and drop off a v-day cupcake for morning tea. ( I don't think she even realised I was taking a photo #selfie)

Mum gave my sister and I these super cute water tumblers; who doesn't love conversation hearts and glitter?

I made my best friend this cute pinterest inspired v-day gift, using 'Swedish fish' American candy my friend from the US had sent me. 

Hope you all had a wonderful v-day and enjoyed lots of pink, sparkly, heart covered goodies! 



Love Mad


No comments:

Post a Comment